Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Hey everyone!

It's your girl Rebecca here, Owner of Body Scrubs by Rebeca!

I know. Where have I been right?  Well I've been extremely busy with just life in general and of course working on Body Scrubs by Rebeca.  As some of you know I also have my 9-5 gig and just got a promotion (yay!) so I've been busy adjusting to that.  I'm here today just to update you on what's been going on during the last couple of months.

BSBR is having its best year to date! Sales are up and we're really getting exposure and visibility at different events in New York.  Back in June we were at The Bushwick Collective Street Fair, curated by my pal, Joseph Ficarola.  In August, we celebrated our four year anniversary in business and had a huge blow out sale! Sales were fantastic in August.   In September and October we were out vending in places in Hastings On Hudson, NY at the Hastings Flea Market, Valley Stream Community Festival in Valley Stream, NY and most recently in Hicksville at the Broadway Mall, Fall Family Fun Day!  So we are really get out there!  It is always a pleasure to see everyone and I am forever grateful for your support!

I'll be keeping you all up to date on more events coming up in the future! Feel free to visit the "Events" tab on bodyscrubsbyrebeca.com 

Check out some pics from previous events!

Good to be back! Be well!

Xo,

Rebeca




No comments:

Post a Comment